The Fastest Way to Kill Your Chance with the Ladies

No
An actual conversation that just happened:

Boy: "Hey, do you want to hang out with me this weekend?"
Girl: "Only if you don't use the vocabulary 'hang out'."
Boy: "Well, I don't ask girls out on dates via text."
Girl: "Then I guess you'll just have to call me."

Did she really have to say that/draw that line? Was that really necessary? Unfortunately it shouldn't be, but it is. 

Lines people! Draw the lines!

Don't boys like to know where the line is too? Don't guys want to know what's going on? Wouldn't it be nice for guys to know if the girl you spend time with "likes you that way"? Or do you guys really like the fuzziness that comes with hanging out?

I hang out with my girl friends for the weekend. Do you want to be my girl friend?  I mean, being a girl is awesome and all, but you're not a girl!  So stop putting yourself in to situations like that. 

Sheesh! Explain this to me!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? That's what the box below is for. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts