All I Want for Christmas is World Peace and a Boyfriend

 

My favorite reality show of all time is easily Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I can't even handle how marvelous Karson is, not to mention Ted is my dream gay man. The other day wasn't going well, so my roommate and I decided it was time for our fail-safe fix for making a grey day pink and bedazzled: Queer Eye. 

We were watching the Christmas special and instead of doing a make over for a straight man they picked a family who could use some Christmas help, got them a tree, some decorations, toys for the tots, and found a few service organizations in their community they could help out with. 

The best part of the episode had nothing to do with the feel-good stuff, but when Karson asked one of the little girls what she wanted for Christmas, she said, "all I want for Christmas is world peace and a boyfriend."

I hear ya sister! That's all I want too! Just thought I'd put this wish list out there enough in advance. Hint, hint, wink, wink. 

Comments

Popular Posts