Pet Peeves


1/30 Things: Peeved

1.) Overly Attentive Sales Clerks
Good grief woman (or man)! I've managed to survive without your help for 25 years I'd like to think I can find my own shoe size.  Lasă-mă în pace!

2.) Feminists:
Let me explain... While I definitely consider myself a feminist in many ways, I can't stand it when women think they have to act like men in order to have equal opportunities.  It breaks my heart that femininity is considered weak and vulnerable (ps femininity does not equal "using your womanly wiles").  In my opinion, it is truly one of the most powerful things in the world.  All feminism has given me: the right to wear pants, a job (but not equal pay), and confused men who don't know if they should open the door for me.

3.) Snow when I have somewhere to go:
I'm perpetually running late, scraping snow off my car is irritating.

3.) Hypocrites who think they're not hypocrites.
Don't kid yourself people.

4.) When people touch my things:
If they don't belong to you don't touch them.  I don't care if they're driving you crazy where they are, leave them be.

5.)Adults who act like teenagers:
Cope with your age, you're acting like a fool.

6.) Disrespectful People:
Of all types really.  Disrespectful of elders, women, children, neighbors, superiors, strangers, etc.


Comments

Popular Posts