Love Karma

First things first, my favorite word in the English language is "intrigue" for many, many reasons.

Second things second, I honestly believe in the concept of Karma.  If Karma isn't real there is no way to explain my life.

This morning I was telling my roommate that I believe that I'm due for some legitimately good Love Karma.

The last relationship I was in, though a tad disastrous, I can honestly say I earned some good Karma from it; not because he was awful and I was overly nice or something like that, no, he was a good guy deserving nothing but good Karmic vibes, we were just not a great combo.

I think I'm due some happy Karma because I worked pretty hard to make it work, I gave a lot of benefits of the doubt, a lot of second (and third and forth and fifth) chances etc. etc. (it probably wouldn't shock anyone that I'm a bit... particular about relationships and how I'm treated.  My standards are pretty high.)

Give love, get love, right?  Well, when I told my roommate this she laughed at me and informed me that she thinks that Karma doesn't work the way we think it does, or the way we want it to.

Maybe so, but all the same I truly believe that more often than not we get the good end of things, probably more often than we deserve.

So, to those of you thinking that the Happy Love Karma ought to be coming your way, I say it is!  After all in just a few short weeks the snow will melt, the rains will fade, my favorite shade of green will appear (putting me in the world's best mood!) and love will be in the air!  After all it is Springtime!  Ring-a-ling-a-ling time!  It's get a Fling-time!

Happy hunting ;)




Comments

Popular Posts