Top 10 Reasons I am Worth Knowing




I was thinking about my mission the other day and this memory popped back up and it made me really happy. I was serving in Cluj-Napoca Romania and we (the missionaries) were having lunch one day. Somehow during this lunch the entire conversation of all eight missionaries revolved around me. At one point one of the other missionaries took notice and said, "Hello, and welcome to the Sora Shepard Show!" (sora means sister in Romanian) So...

Hello and Welcome to the Sora Shepard Show!

Just in case you were wondering (which I know that you were) these are a few of my favorite things about myself, listed in no particular order.

1.)I've almost died 3 times. You want to know details? Well, you'll just have to ask me.

2.) I speak Romanian- RANDOM-ANIAN!

3.) I've actually lived in the Cultural Capitol of Europe, which is, randomly enough, Sibiu Romania. Never heard of it? Well you're obviously not as cultured as I.

4.) I eat toast with jam and shredded cheese.

5.) I never pay attention to my phone. I'm really proud of this fact. It's like those people who pride themselves in not having a facebook profile.

6.) I'm "hecka funny" (words straight from the mouth of my roommate). Don't believe me? Look up Elk Ridge Middle School's October 2001 issue of the school paper and see who was voted 2nd funniest girl in the 9th grade. There you will see my picture with a crown on my head! I can't make this stuff up.

7.) "No Scrubs" by TLC is on my iPod's Top 25 Most Played list right next to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" and Taylor Swifts "Mean"- in short I have awesome taste in music.


8.) I prefer shredded cheese to sliced cheese. It has a saltier flavor.

9.) Two words: My Hair. I don't mean to brag, but I have pretty much the best hair ever.

10.) I take a long time to get to know. aka: I'm not shallow. This may not sound like a good thing up front, but I give the worst first impression. People always tell me that they were scared of me or didn't like me very much when they first met me, but now that they know me really well they love me. Now I could take offense to this or I could look on the bright side and think that I am one serious pleasant surprise and we all know that the best sort of surprise is a pleasant one. I do not apologize for not seeming to be what you think you want.

In short: I am so cool. Let's be friends.

Comments

  1. I'm Kinda weird. I don't know if you want me to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts