Definition of Love: According to One Lacking in the Love Department

Self- admittedly I am no love expert. But all the same I choose to believe that love is part feeling, part compulsion. Love is how a person makes you feel about yourself. You sense that to them you are someone inexplicably important, someone worth knowing, someone worth adoration. All these love rays coming at you causes the compulsion to work to make sure that they feel the same way about themselves when you're around.

It's like Mary Wells' song "My Guy" or Nat King Cole's song "Unforgettable" the idea that you are so proud of the right to know and be with someone that amazing and the knowledge that they are just as proud of you.

I look forward to the day that I am so excited about "my guy" that I annoy my friends. And I look forward to the mutual feeling from him.

Comments

Popular Posts