So, what you're saying is that it's "not" me... meaning what exactly?

I deem myself a logical person. I often irritate others with my highly logical, why-didn't-you-think-of-this-yourself answers to their most complex and troubling conundrums. I pride myself in being able to see through murky situations and problems and finding the unseen core. But, there is one thing that I cannot and probably never will understand: MEN.


Really? who are you people? What motivates you? Why are you all the same and yet completely different? I would appreciate some sort of inconsistency in the consistency as well as some consistency in the inconsistency. Y'all accuse us women of not knowing what we want. Hypocrisy much? Good grief!


I am the world's most unfortunate dater. When I think things are going well, without fail, in reality it would seem things are quite the opposite. Then when I'm in a situation that I find obviously dysfunctional and undesirable the guy doesn't seem to agree.


I always seem to end up in the same ridiculous dating situations every single time; then it occurred to me, I am the common denominator... so... um... apparently it is me.

Comments

Popular Posts