Everybody Play the Game of Love


Open up your mind and let me step inside. 

So Queen is easily my favorite band of all time, no one compares in my heart to them.  I was having a rock out party in my car the other day on my drive to visit the parents and I was listening to this song and I realized how poetically true it is (not to mention riddled with irony). We all know that no one gives better dating advice than gay men.

It just seems that as of lately, for both Brit and me, the Universe has been saying that it's time to make the life we want to happen.  Life is in session ladies (little catch phrase thanks to The Switch).  

Brit and I have a friend that is, where all of us have been at some point in our lives, at her wits end with dating.  She said something the other day about throwing all dating "rules" out the window because they aren't working any way. I've been thinking about that and I don't think that it's a half bad idea.  Happiness is there for the taking, with or without a man.  

Believe in love, always try for love, but live and don't let the lack of love cripple you. Courage is in the getting back up when we fall.  It doesn't work out until it does. So you can wait for it or you can try and  make it happen. 

Anyway, I want you to take a good listen, maybe twice and make it your anthem.

Just remember: this is your life, don't play hard to get.  

Comments

Popular Posts