Christmas Highlights from the Shepard Household

"I'm making a prediction."- Grandma B
"Oh, everyone listen we're about to hear the future."- Dad
"I'm predicting that the Shepards will have a grandchild in two years."-Grandma B
"Oh yeah? From who?"- Mom
"I predict that Jordan will be the first to get married and have a baby."- Grandma B
*Ruckus laughter* *Sniggering*
"No, no, no, no, I don't think so." -Jordan
"I just think it's so awful that you don't have any grandkids! You all need to get married and have babies."- Grandma B
"Well, if you predict Jordan will get married first who do you think will be the last to get married?" -Mom
"Well, that depends if Nicole ever finds anyone."- Grandma B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If this is a picture of Christ I'm going to be really upset."- Megan (in response to the Christmas gift her missionary sent.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a DUVET!" -Dad
"Shut up Steve, that wasn't the duvet!"- Mom
"Oh, I'm sorry to ruin such a wonderful surprise."- Dad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were watching White Christmas
"Vermont ought to be wonderful this time of year, all that snow."

"They keep talking about Vermont. Where is that?"- Megan
"Back east." Jordan & Nicole
"Yeah, but in which state?"- Megan
"Are you serious?"- Jordan
"It is a state."- Nicole
"No it's not." -Megan
"Yes it is." -Jordan
"You can't be serious, Mom and I went there in September."- Nicole
"Yeah, but it's just a city, isn't it?"
"No, it's a state."- Jordan
"It's right by New Hampshire, New York..."- Nicole
"But it's not in that song..." -Megan
"Yes it is, right after Utah, ya know, the state you're from." -Nicole
"No it's not... fifty nifty United States...." -Megan
"It is a state, trust us."- Nicole
" Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas..."- Megan
"MEGAN!" -Nicole
"Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi..." -Megan
"Are you being serious right now?" -Jordan
"It's not in the song!"- Megan
"MEGAN!" -Nicole
"I'm looking it up, you guys are going to feel stupid." -Megan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, Nicole, how you get married, you ask him."- Grandma B
"You asked Grandpa to marry you?"- Nicole
"Yes, if I didn't ask him I would never have gotten married." -Grandma B
"Yeah, she caught me in a weak moment." -Grandpa B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Easter!" -Grandma B
"Happy Easter Grandma!"-Nicole
"Hey, it's not Easter." -Grandma B

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've never liked eggs." -Mom
"I don't remember that." Grandma B
"You say that every year." -Nicole
"You liked eggs when you were little." -Grandma B
"No, I've never ever liked eggs. I remember once when I was five you made me eat a soft boiled egg and I thought you did it because you hated me." -Mom
"Whatever." -Grandma B
TEN MINUTES LATER
"Lori! I don't care what you say, I never once hated you." -Grandma B
Shepards
Grandma B





Comments

  1. I LOVE MEGAN!!!! She sounds as "silly" as my younger sister!!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family sounds like they could give awesome lessons. I laughed especially hard at:
    "It's a DUVET!" -Dad
    "Shut up Steve, that wasn't the duvet!"- Mom
    "Oh, I'm sorry to ruin such a wonderful surprise."- Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts