Pet Peeves Part III (Because you all care so much)

meh, I guess.
         

1.) People who dye their hair red.

2.) Redheads who dye their hair any other color.

3.) People who tell me that you can't "dye" hair, you "color" hair.     Shut  up.

4.) People who hate any type of animal (cats included). Dude, that's weird, they're just animals.

5.) The military guy who played the national anthem on his guitar during Prayer Hour in Afghanistan. Dude, you're a schmuck. No, it did not bring a tear to my eye, no it did not make me proud to be an American. I think you should be shamed off the planet for class-A douchery.

6.) People who don't have an answer for the question, "if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go if money and time didn't matter?" You're super weird. Get some ambition.

7.) Everything to do with school right now.

8.) The fact that there seems to be a woodpecker living in my refrigerator.

9.) Congress.

10.) The fact that I can only really think of 9 things right now.

Don't worry, I'll be back.

Comments

Popular Posts