Confessional Part 1

I stole this idea from Elisabeth, except mine are embarrassing, and Elisabeth's are cute, because I'm pretty sure she's perfect in every possible way.

 

#1- I'm a nervous talker. The more nervous I get, the more I talk; the more I talk the weirder and more annoying I get. It's bad, really bad. 

#2-I found out Tuesday (Feb. 26, 2013) that Princess Kate is pregnant... yep, apparently this has been common knowledge for quite some time. 

#3- I'd marry Nick Miller, but probably cheat on him with Kris Keller. Literally. Good thing they're both fictional. 

#4- I ran into three different doors, today. 

#5- Once a guy told me he loved me and my response was laughter followed by, "no you don't!" Yep, I'm an awful person. 




Comments

  1. Reading that post I feel like my life would be more complete if I knew who Nick Miller and Kris Keller are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like time for you to discover One Tree Hill and New Girl.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts