The Best Piece of Advice I Have For Men (at the moment)



I am always, always always saying this to my guy friends, to my male co-workers, to the boys in my ward, etc.  I stand by it and believe that is is a piece of information that all single men need to really understand.  That being said:

Boys, I know you'll disagree but just keep reading all the way to the end (here's talking to you Craig from Australia), you have a bit of the advantage in the falling in love department of an early relationship.  Okay, maybe "advantage" is the wrong word, maybe "head start" is better.  What I mean by this is that by the time you decide to ask a girl out on a date, and then actually get the courage to do it you've already decided that you kinda like her and that you think there could be potential there.

Problem is that she, more often than not, isn't as far along in the decision making process as you are, which makes sense if you think about it. Granted she knows who you are (assuming anyway), but in all fairness she may have never thought of you that way.

But don't dispare!  I'm going to say it again, DON'T DISPARE, there is still a pretty decent chance she will think of you that way.  She doesn't have to be in love with you before you ask her on a date for her to say yes.  It's relatively rare for a girl to say no to a date.  Sure, it happens from time to time but in those cases she's just trying to save you the trouble.  Don't be offended.

Anyway, I digress, my point is give a girl a chance to catch up.  And if you haven't worked up the courage to ask yet because she doesn't "seem" as into it as you, maybe that's because she doesn't know that you're "feeling it."  It isn't natural for most girls to wear their hearts on their sleeves if there isn't any reason to put it there.

Comments

Popular Posts