To the Ladies: A Plea for Modesty

I know I rag on men a lot, and I don't mean to be unfair, and I want it known that I believe that women need to be confronted just as often as men, albeit in different ways.

I have a sincere and overwhelming pet peeve when it comes to those of my own gender: immodesty.  Nothing frustrates me more than a scantily-clad woman, and no it's not because I'm "jealous" like those girls like to believe.  I believe that there are few things more important to fight for than womanhood. I struggle when I see women destroying what so many women for thousands of years fought and prayed for: RESPECT.

It's illogical ladies to expect men to respect us if we do not first respect ourselves. I beg you, take yourself seriously. Love yourself and your sisters enough to look, act like, and be a lady.

Some food for thought:                                                           

Comments

Popular Posts