Summertime Reading

Happy summer everyone! I hope life has been treating you all wonderfully. I hope you have fireworks and road trips and hotdogs and ice cream in your near futures. 

Here's my summertime reading suggestions since today is the first day of summer. 

Live and love big!


by Mindy Kaling
This book came out awhile ago, so many of you may have already read it, 
so read it again! I loved this book. 
It's good summer reading because it's light and fun 
and interesting, like a good summer.



 

This may sound like a bore, but it's AMAZING. It's absolutely fascinating. 
I really can't say too many positive things about it. 
I literally sat on the couch and finished it within four hours.




 

By Caitlin Moran
I'm just going to admit this right now: I love celebrity autobiographies, 
especially female celebrities. 
I love this book. It's hilarious, insightful and thought-provoking 
all at the same time. If you're queasy about foul language, 
then this might not be the book for you. But don't let 
that chase you away, Moran has some potentially 
life-changing insights that I think are worth it. 




 

By Shania Twain
Since I've already admitted to loving celebrity biographies, 
I might as well add this to the list.
Shania Twain's autobiography is phenomenal. 
It will make you truly appreciate your life, unless of course your 
life was worse than hers, which I find hard to believe... 
unless you grew up in Syria or something. 





By Maya Angelou
To celebrate the life and genius of one of the world's most inspiring 
people you need to read this book. I luckily came across 
this book at a thrift store when I was 25 or so and it changed my 
life. I'm pretty sure I cried tear of beauty, twice. 






 
#6 The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke
By Suze Orman
I know, I know, I know, just trust me on this. If you're like me then you
 feel like your financial situation is out of control. Orman's book made me 
realize that my situation was not all the bad and absolutely manageable. 
It had some of the best tips and tricks to figuring out a financial plan. 
I loved it and talk about it all of the time. 





Comments

Popular Posts